What is IV Nutritional Therapy?
IV Therapy is intravenous (“into the vein”) administration of vitamins, minerals, and amino acids. Nutrients are infused directly into the bloodstream, for immediate use by your cells.
The nutrients in the IV bag are customized based on your health concerns and wellness goals. It offers fast, specific repletion of nutrients. Our experienced Naturopathic Physicians use the highest grade nutrients, to keep you feeling your best.
Why Nutritional IV Therapy?
- 100% absorption: IV administration of nutrients bypasses the digestive system, achieving 100% absorption into the bloodstream. This makes nutrients immediately available for cellular use
- Replenish nutrients: specific nutrient deficiencies can be targeted in your IV bag, often at higher doses than what can be achieved through oral dosing - helping you replete your nutrients faster
- All in one bag: if there are numerous nutrients required in your protocol (i.e. antioxidant and mitochondrial support, or digestive concerns with several deficient nutrients); this may be an easier solution
What nutrients are used in IV Nutrient Therapy?
Nutrients can be a blend of vitamins, minerals, and amino acids. The specific IV composition will depend on your case; customized specifically for you.
- VITAMIN C
- B VITAMINS (B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, methylated folate, B12)
- AMINO ACIDS (i.e. L-carnitine, L-taurine)
The Process Is Simple
Free 15-minute Discovery Call
- During your free discovery call, you and our clinician will discuss your case, medical history, any medications you’re taking, and most important of all, your goals. We want to be certain that our program will meet your needs and there is a high probability of success for you before we move on to the next step.
Detailed Assessment & Treatment Plan
- Once your discovery call is complete and you agree to move forward, the next step is your intake appointment. At this appointment, your clinician will take a detailed assessment of your symptom patterns, medical history and other relevant factors, in order to determine the root cause of your issue and devise a specific plan catered to you.
Transitional Care As Your Condition Stabilizes
- Once we see stable improvements, we will begin to reduce the frequency of your visits. This usually occurs after about 8-12 visits. Typically you would start out coming every other week, then once a month for a couple of visits, and then you will no longer need regular treatments. We’ll be here in case you ever want to come in for a tune-up or to address other health concerns. Of course, many of our patients do wish to continue with “ongoing maintenance” and we are happy to work that out with you, should that be your wish.
Taking Care of Your Friends and Loved Ones
- We pride ourselves on the fact that 80% of our new patients have been referred to us by our past patients or people in the community who have witnessed their friends and loved ones receiving life-changing benefits from our work. So we very much look forward to helping your friends, family, and loved ones on their journey to a more joyful, energetic and purposeful life.
Meet our Naturopathic Physicians
We have been featured in
The Globe and Mail
The Georgia Straight