Christina Ceconni has opened her schedule to offer 90-minute facial acupuncture and low-level light therapy (LLLT) treatments every Friday.
What better way to end your week or start your weekend than with a truly restorative treatment that is relaxing, safe, natural, and effective?
Christina Cecconi is a licensed acupuncturist and herbalist who has trained in both New York and Vancouver in a variety of facial acupuncture styles and techniques. Her treatments combine the ancient wisdom of Chinese Medicine with the modern benefits of low-level light therapy (LLLT) - a safe, non-invasive use of polychromatic light to stimulate tissue cells, as well as help, kill acne-causing bacteria.
WHAT CAN BE ADDRESSED WITH FACIAL ACUPUNCTURE
- Diminishing skin tone and firmness
- Dull or dehydrated skin
- Facial swelling or puffiness
- Fine lines and wrinkles
- Facial or jaw tension
- Bell’s Palsy
CALL 604-678-8600 OR EMAIL CLINIC@ACUBALANCE.CA TO BOOK FOR THIS OR A FORTHCOMING FRIDAY.
OR CLICK HERE AND USE OUR ONLINE BOOKING APP and follow these steps:
1) CHOOSE "CHRISTINA CECONNI" STAFF MEMBER (HOVER OVER THE PICTURES TO FIND THE NAMES)
2) THEN CHOOSE "FACIAL ACUPUNCTURE" APPOINTMENT TYPE AND IT WILL SHOW YOU AVAILABLE TIMES THROUGHOUT THE WEEK. OTHER DAYS ALSO AVAILABLE.
3) CHOOSE A TIME THAT WILL FIT INTO YOUR SCHEDULE!